Uwharrie River

  • jonibc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 5:03 AM
      Hi there Lumber River Canoe Club,
      I'm with the Tarheel Paddlers Association out of Greensboro. A few
      of us are interested in paddling the Uwharrie River and none of us
      are familiar with it. I heard from one of our members that Mike and
      Liz Britt with your club led a trip there a few years ago. Would the
      Britts or anyone else familiar with the river be interested in
      leading a trip? A lot of us have paddled with LRCC members in the
      past and I think it would be great fun to have a joint trip with the
      2 clubs.

      Joni Carter
      jonibc@...