3725posted pixes of today's paddle

  • ak7955
    Sep 3, 2011
      I posted pictures of today's paddle under "3 Sep 2011 Lumber River". They include photos of one water shoe that was caught escaping its owner and found in the water and its mate who did escape and "swam" to the take out on it's own after jumping the boat a mile before the end. You can see Omer holding the little speedy shoe that out traveled it's owner. Of course if anyone "helped" it along it's watery path I am much obliged. Otherwise I have to say, like Blanche DuBois, "I have always been helped by the kindness of strangers". See ya on the river. It really was a great paddle today. Andy