Hello all

  • freedominbelarus
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2003
      I hope that the group is still active...lets breath some life into
      it. I am an American who is trying to activly work to bring down
      Luka. Lets get this thing going and educate people. I think that
      Green (the american party) and some others would be interested in
      what is going on. That is just my Idea....are there any organized
      groups already in this country that are activly working to free
      Belarus? If so drop me a line.

      Gandy