Re: Some Interesting Things In The Latest NASA Tech Briefs Insider

  • Eric Hunting
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      On May 31, 2006, at 7:41 AM, luf-team@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Message: 2
      > Date: Tue May 30, 2006 6:22 pm (PDT)
      > From: "Robert Reed" mad_scientist2064@...
      > Subject: Re: Some Interesting Things In The Latest NASA Tech Briefs
      > Insider
      >

      > Would you like to join the blog?

      Sure. I don't know how often I would have something to post, though,
      unless the articles I've been posting lately have any value there. (how
      much exposure would the group want for that it part of it goes to the
      book project?) I barely keep my own blog on non-toxic housing going
      these days.

      Eric Hunting

      hunting@...