Re: [luf-team] last 10 copies of TMP

  • RanulfC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
      Richard: I'll take em. I will ship you off another check today for the amount.

      Randy

      Richard wrote:
      I have 10 copies left of The Millennial Project--8 are the Little-Brown edition and 2 are the original Empyrean Press edition that Marshall published privately himself. I can ship them anywhere in the U.S. for $2.50 a copy or overseas for $5 a copy (slow, surface transit).

      Send me an e-mail (rlcrews@...) with your snail-mail address if you want a copy (or copies) and you can either pay the money into my PayPal account (linked to the email address = rlcrews@...) or s-mail me a check to--
      R. Crews
      135 Millennial Way
      Bastrop, TX 78602

      Cheers, Richard Crews
    • RanulfC@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
        1st Space Elevator competition is (tenetivly) set for June or July 2005 to coincide with the 4th Annual Space Elevator conference:
        >http://www.mywisecounty.com/news/083004-1.htm<

        Catagories of competition will include:
        Climber: Speed and Payload
        Tether Strength
        Power Beaming
        >http://www.elevator2010.org/site/competition.html<

        Insurance and Safety concerns may delay Canadian X-Prize attempt:
        >http://www.canada.com/saskatoon/starphoenix/news/local/story.html?id=3ea4f5b9-eb97-4912-99e9-243aa51201c1<

        >http://www.wired.com/news/space/0,2697,64753,00.html?tw=wn_tophead_3<

        Randy
      • RanulfC@aol.com