LUF.ORG and the impending server move.(JAMAL!)

  • Turmith
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      Sorry if it's been a couple days since i've posted.
      My ISP has taken a dislike to Yahoogroups and was blocking the entire
      yahoogroups domain. I managed to convince them, that this was a deal
      breaker and me and my measly $12 a month were going to walk unless the
      problem was fixed. Well David managed to triumph over Goliath and they
      punched 2 holes for luf-team and luf-website. So i'm keeping them for now.

      Anyway, I managed to get in contact with Thor. While I do not have a
      definate date for the move, things are in motion. I will be coordinating
      the move with him. If any of you(JAMAL!)have any experience moving
      servers with Wiki, your advice would be appreciated.

      Ross King
    • crews123456@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
        Thanks again, Ross, for taking the initiative.

        It is amazing how much can get done if a person or two hangs in
        there--patient--unrelenting (compared with how much gets done if that number of people is
        zero).

        Richard Crews