Re: Marshall Savage's email address?

  • keithd21
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
      He used to have his contact information published in TMP. I'd try
      that first. If he has changed his contact information, you need to
      take that as a hint that he doesn't want his privacy compromised. If
      you absolutely must contact him, some of the board members are still
      in touch and can pass on a short message.

      But really everyone. The man did his part. He has also moved on.
      Let's not place expectations on any mortal man to be both visionary
      and promoter. Once his book was published, the onus fell on us to
      make the dream reality. Like I said, Marshal has already done more
      than his "fair share."

      -keith-