Re: Fwd: Re: Great Site!

  • Richard Crews
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      Re: Fwd: Re: Great Site!
      I listed the following 50-word description of the LUF at http://notenetwork.com/tour/index.php3.

      We seek, over a millennium, to promote ecological health for the Earth as part of a high-tech high frontier for humanity in space, first establishing thousands of floating ocean colonies (coordinating mariculture and non-polluting Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion) then exploring and colonizing asteroids, the Moon, Mars -- ultimately distant galaxies.

      I think that after we develop a more attractive/seductive Website, we should send scouts out browsing the Web looking for many places to list it.

      Cheers, Richard

      They look respectable (even if I don't see
      a connection).  Go for it.

      Gale