Luf-BIZ

  • Ingrid
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2000
      Hiya,

      In addition to LUF-BIZ, we should promote LUF-TEAM on the home page.
      Why? Because we're (okay, I'm) trying to make it *the* single
      announcement source and central resource for LUF information.

      If you could put them both up there, that would rock. I'd like to
      also provide a little copy:
      Keep current on all LUF activities in one email.

      I know, it's stupid. We have 50 lists including general ones and
      announcement ones and....... I dunno. A pipe dream? Just shoot me.

      :) Ing