File - 20110531 Invitation to Dedication of Garden

  • luf-team@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 1, 2013
      This is a reminder sent out every month. The Garden is a place on the LUF-Team group on Yahoo where our members can put ideas for the future.

      LUF Team Members are invited to place files in the Dedication folder of the Garden of LUF, to remember our founders, our predecessors who sustained LUF through difficult times, and the many human beings who have laid the foundation for a robust expansion of human beings out into the Milky Way Galaxy.

      Inaugurated 2011/05/31
      Tom Hanson
      Recording Secretary
      2011-2012