Re: [luf-team] Re: Cult Worship vs. Commitment to a cause

  • Jopnatan Bravo
    Message 1 of 49 , Apr 1, 2009
      Amen!

      JB

      ________________________________
      From: Robert Reed <mad_scientist2064@...>
      To: luf-team@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 12:38:44 AM
      Subject: [luf-team] Re: Cult Worship vs. Commitment to a cause

      If you have not tried to find nor contact him yet, then I would suggest that you do so. You will not get the answer you are looking for here.

      --- In luf-team@yahoogroup s.com, Jopnatan Bravo <jonatan252000@ ...> wrote:

      > It might be interesting to know a little more about this "incommunicado" thing and about the reasons why Marshall Savage now allegedly "refuses to participate in the realization of the plan of action" described in his book...
      >
      > JB
      >

      > ____________ _________ _________ __

    • Dave Williams
      Message 49 of 49 , Apr 8, 2009
        --- In luf-team@yahoogroups.com, RanulfC@... wrote:
        > Ok Dave, fes up... You're another one of those folks who keeps an eye
        > on the conspiracy-theory forums just so you can jump on occasionally to
        > tweek their paranoia's ain't you?
        > (My wife don't let me do that anymore.... :o)
        >
        > Randy

        Nah... my Mom is a firm believer in lots of government/drug company/general conspiracy theories. The emails she sends my wife almost always make our eyes roll skyward. ;) And that's exactly what Mr. Bravo sounds like - conspiracies everywhere. As if there's a secret TMP project by the government and they're using captured UFO tech to get there. Warp speed is only two years away... etc.

        Dave W.