Signing in Indianapolis tomorrow and Best Horror of the Year

  • lucy_snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013
      Hi everyone,

      Bookmamas in Indianapolis, IN is hosting a book event tomorrow (Saturday) for Dark Faith: Invocations from 4 – 6pm.

      http://www.apexbookcompany.com/collections/all-books/products/dark-faith-invocations/

      Publisher Jason Sizemore and editors Maurice Broaddus and Jerry Gordon will be there with me, along with authors Gary Braunbeck, Kyle Johnson, and RJ Sullivan.

      Bookmamas
      9 S. Johnson Ave.
      Indianapolis, IN 46219

      My story in the anthology is entitled "Magdala Amygdala". It is on the preliminary Bram Stoker Award ballot, and this past week I found out that editor Ellen Datlow has selected it for Best Horror of the Year (Volume 5). I am thrilled that my story will be part of that anthology.

      -Lucy
      https://twitter.com/LucyASnyder
      https://www.facebook.com/lucy.snyder1