Signings next week in Austin and San Angelo, TX

  • lucynews-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      Next week, I'll be in Texas for a mini book tour.

      I'll be signing books in my Jessie Shimmer urban fantasy series (Spellbent, Shotgun Sorceress, Switchblade Goddess) at the Hastings in San Angelo, TX at 7pm on Wednesday, April 4th:

      http://www.facebook.com/events/288566907871666/

      I'll also be signing at the Arboretum B&N in Austin, TX from 2pm-4pm on Saturday, April 7th:

      http://www.facebook.com/events/255583457850063/
      http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/3231229

      Please drop by to say "hi" if you're in the area!

      -Lucy
      www.lucysnyder.com