New ebooks: SPARKS and A GLIMPSE OF DARKNESS

  • lucy_snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2010
      Hello everyone,

      A Glimpse of Darkness, the urban fantasy novella I co-wrote with authors Lara Adrian, Stacia Kane, Harry Connolly, and Kelly Meding, is available for Kindle, Nook, and other ereaders:

      http://amzn.to/fF3mYO

      http://search.barnesandnoble.com/A-Glimpse-of-Darkness/Lara-Adrian/e/9780345527820/

      Also, CGP and I put together a new 99-cent sampler edition of my award-winning book Sparks and Shadows ... this edition is just called Sparks because it mainly contains the humor and the more adventure-oriented, sexier stories from the collection:

      http://amzn.to/i9mXrg

      Please note that this sampler edition does not contain the stories that tie in with Shotgun Sorceress ... for that you'd need to get the full edition of the book. Those stories fall more toward the "Shadows" end of the story spectrum ;)

      Both ebooks are 99 cents.

      Happy reading,
      Lucy
      www.lucysnyder.com