Sparks and Shadows now available in multiple ebook formats

  • lucy_snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 9:06 PM
      Hi everyone,

      My collection Sparks and Shadows, which won the Editors' Choice Black Quill Award when it came out in a limited trade paperback edition, is now available in a variety of ebook formats at Smashwords:

      http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/21049

      A Kindle version will be available on Amazon soon, but you can purchase a Kindle-compatible version at the link above.

      Happy reading,