re-release of Sparks and Shadows on sale

  • lucy_snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 7:40 AM
      Hi everyone,

      My collection Sparks and Shadows (which won a Black Quill award) has been reprinted by CGP and Amazon is carrying it at a 28% discount right now:

      http://www.amazon.com/Sparks-Shadows-Lucy-Snyder/dp/1894953657/

      If you missed it the first time around because the limited edition trade paperback edition was too expensive, now's your chance to get it for under $11.

      Happy reading,