Chimeric Machines wins Bram Stoker Award

  • lucy_snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      This weekend at the World Horror Convention in Brighton, UK, my collection Chimeric Machines was honored with the Bram Stoker Award for Superior Achievement in Poetry.

      My congratulations go out to all the other winners and nominees!

      You can find the whole list of Stoker recipients at the HWA blog:

      http://hwadarkwhispers.wordpress.com/

      You can find more information about Chimeric Machines at my website:

      http://www.sff.net/people/lucy-snyder/cm.html

      -Lucy