Madison, IN signing and a Dayton, OH workshop

  • lucy_snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2010
      Hello everyone,

      The unofficial Snyder/Braunbeck 2010 Book Tour continues!

      We had a great time at our reading/signing Backlist Books in Massillon, OH this past Saturday. It's a wonderful store, and well worth a short road trip if you seek an excellent selection of science fiction, fantasy, and horror books.

      Gary and I will be signing from 1-6pm on Saturday, March 20th at That Book Place in Madison, Indiana to help celebrate the store's 4th anniversary. Author Shiloh Walker will also be appearing from 1-3 at this event, which will feature a huge tent sale to satisfy any bibliophilic cravings:

      http://www.thatbookplace.com

      On April 16th, we'll both be in Dayton, Ohio for Sinclair Community College's 36th Annual Writers' Workshop.

      I'll be leading a session on "Writing Urban Fantasy". The one-day workshop is free for Sinclair students, faculty, staff, and senior citizens, and $25 for everyone else. The keynote speaker is award-winning novelist Ron Carlson.

      For more information, visit the workshop page:

      http://www.sinclair.edu/academics/lcs/departments/eng/ws/index.cfm

      --Lucy