Spellbent nominated for a Locus Award

  • lucy_snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      My recently-released fantasy novel Spellbent was selected for the 2009 Locus Recommended Reading List in their "First Novel" category:

      http://www.locusmag.com/Magazine/2010/Issue02_RecommendedReadingList.html

      Which means it's been nominated for a Locus Award in that same category. If you're so inclined, you can vote for nominees here:

      http://www.locusmag.com/News/2010/02/fill-out-locus-poll-and-survey.html

      In other awards news, my poetry collection Chimeric Machines is on the preliminary Bram Stoker Awards ballot; if you are an active voting member of the HWA and you'd like a copy of the book for review, please let me know.

      Cheers,
      Lucy

      http://www.lucysnyder.com