February appearances: Indianapolis, IN and Killeen, TX

  • lucy_snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2010
      Hello everyone,

      Gary Braunbeck and I will be doing signings next month in Indianapolis and Texas.

      To kick off the Indiana Horror Writers Winter Retreat Weekend, we'll be appearing at Borders Books (Indianapolis/Castleton) from 7pm-9pm on Friday, February 19th.

      http://www.borders.com/online/store/StoreDetailView_16

      The following Saturday (Feb. 27th), we'll be participating in the Take 190 West Festival in Killeen, Texas:

      http://www.take190west.com/

      We're still working on a local Columbus event, but haven't firmed up anything yet.

      If you're on Facebook, there are pages for both events:

      http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=286955643803

      http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=256572732676

      We hope to see some of you next month!