win a free copy of Spellbent

  • lucy_snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      I'm guest blogging over at Deadline Dames this evening ... please drop by and comment for a chance to win your very own signed copy of Spellbent!

      http://www.deadlinedames.com/?p=2367

      The contest is open to all and will remain open until the end of the day (anywhere) on Friday 8th January, 2010. The winner will be announced soon after. Just leave a comment on the post linked above to be entered into the drawing.

      Cheers,