My first novel available for preorder

  • Lucy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      My first novel, Spellbent, is now available for preorder on the Amazon site:

      http://tinyurl.com/spellbent

      It will also be available on other sites such as Barnes & Noble within the next few months. The book is scheduled for a January 2010 release, which means it will be appearing in bookstores on December 29th. Naturally, I'm very excited, and am looking forward to seeing the cover art.

      In other book news, the special limited-edition hardcover version of my new poetry collection Chimeric Machines recently went up for order at the publisher's site:

      http://www.creativeguypublishing.com/index.php?Itemid=71

      And finally, I'll be attending the Stoker Awards Weekend next month in Burbank, CA. Author Rain Graves and I will be giving out the poetry award at the Bram Stoker ceremony.

      http://www.stokers2009.com/

      Happy reading,

      Lucy
      http://www.sff.net/people/lucy-snyder/