win a free copy of SPARKS AND SHADOWS

  • Lucy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      Greatest Uncommon Denominator Magazine just posted a review of my book
      SPARKS AND SHADOWS:

      http://www.gudmagazine.com/review/archive/2009/1/5/sparks-and-shadows-by-lucy-
      snyder/

      or, if that URL got broken in your email, try this redirect link:

      http://tinyurl.com/sparksandshadows

      At the end of the review, they're running a contest to give away a free copy
      of this limited-edition trade paperback. Contestants must have a U.S.
      mailing address to be eligible to win.

      In other news, my poetry collection CHIMERIC MACHINES should be out
      next month; Tom Piccirilli wrote the introduction.

      And finally, I recently chatted with Clive Barker; that interview will be out
      in a book entitled WRITERS' WORKSHOP OF HORROR (edited by Michael
      Knost) that will be published by Woodland Press next fall.

      Happy reading,
      Lucy

      www.lucysnyder.com