Ohioana Library Book Festival (May 10th)

  • Lucy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      Gary A. Braunbeck and I will be participating authors at the Ohioana Library Book Festival in
      Columbus, OH on May 10th. Christopher Barzak, Rosemary Laurey, and Catherynne M.
      Valente will also be at the festival along with many other writers.

      The festival is free and will feature readings, book signings, panels, food, and live
      entertainment. For more information, please visit:

      http://www.ohioanabookfestival.org/

      --Lucy
      www.lucysnyder.com