A multitude of post-Halloween updates

  • Lucy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      I hope you all had a great Halloween!

      Zombie Fest last weekend was a lot of fun. It was great getting to
      spend time with Mike Arnzen, Greg Lamberson, Scott A. Johnson
      and his wife Tabby. About a dozen people picked up copies of
      my new book Installing Linux on a Dead Badger, and so far the
      reader reviews seem pretty positive.

      http://tinyurl.com/2getko

      Amazon.com has knocked 20% off the price of the book; I'm
      told that's a sign it's doing pretty well:

      http://www.amazon.com/dp/1894953479/

      In other news, Fear Zone posted a very positive review of my
      collection Sparks and Shadows ... you can read it here:

      http://www.fearzone.com/blog/sparks-and-shadows-review

      This weekend, I'm the spotlight author over at the Dreamtime
      blog; drop by and say "Hi!":

      http://moondancerdrake.livejournal.com/17824.html

      I was also one of the authors profiled at Reading in the Dark's
      "13 Days of Halloween" series:

      http://kestrell.livejournal.com/398659.html

      And last but certainly not least, director Earl Newton at
      Stranger Things has adapted my husband Gary A. Braunbeck's
      story "Rami Temporales" into a short film called "One of Those
      Faces" ... you can check it out for free at:

      http://www.strangerthings.tv

      Happy reading and viewing,
      Lucy

      http://www.lucysnyder.com