Installing Linux on a Dead Badger now available

  • Lucy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      Today is the official publication date of my new book _Installing Linux
      on a Dead Badger (And Other Oddities)_. You can learn more about
      the collection at my website:

      http://www.sff.net/people/lucy-snyder/badgerlinux.html

      The book's available online at places like Amazon.com, Chapters
      and Powell's, but the best deal (if you're in the U.S.) is to order
      directly from the publisher. CPG has the books for $10, with
      free shipping to U.S. addresses.

      http://tinyurl.com/yppe4p

      The sale price will be good for the next couple of weeks.

      Happy reading,