Sparks and Shadows: New Voices Guarantee at Shocklines

  • Lucy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      Right now, the Shocklines online bookstore is offering
      my collection Sparks and Shadows under their "New Voices
      Guarantee". This means that if you order the book from
      them and it turns out it's not your cup of tea, you can
      send it back for full store credit. Shocklines offers
      free shipping to U.S. addresses, and Matt is an excellent
      seller with lots of neat stuff in stock, so this is a
      good deal for those of you who procrastinated and haven't
      ordered the book yet:

      http://shocklines.stores.yahoo.net/spandshbylua.html

      Happy reading,