Another interview ....

  • Lucy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      I'm interviewed this week at Pod of Horror; Gary A. Braunbeck also reads a story
      he and I co-wrote entitled "The Still-Life Drama of Passing Cars". My interview
      starts 23:24 into the podcast, and the story performance is directly after it.
      The podcast is a 21MB download:

      http://media.libsyn.com/media/horrorreader/PoH34.mp3

      In other news, my copies of SPARKS AND SHADOWS arrived, so those of you
      who ordered them from Shocklines or direct from Nanci at HW Press should
      be receiving yours in the next two weeks or so.

      http://www.sff.net/people/lucy-snyder/sparks.html

      Gary and I will be at WisCon next weekend; copies of SPARKS AND SHADOWS
      will be available at the Small Beer Press table in the dealer's room. We hope
      to see some of you at the convention!

      We'll also be at InConJunction (Indianapolis, July 6-8), Mo*Con II
      (Saturday, July 28th in Indianapolis), and of course Context here in
      Columbus (Sept. 28-30, 2007).

      Happy reading,