Mailing address

  • Lucy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2006
      Hi all,

      I've gotten reports that a few people have been sending snail-mail to our old address, which
      unfortunately is like tying your letter to a rock and dropping it into the Mariana Trench.

      So, if you have our mailing address listed as being on Polo Drive ... it's the wrong one.

      Please email me directly for the correct, current address.

      Thanks,