November Updates ....

  • Lucy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      I hope everyone had a good Halloween last week! It's been a busy month for us; at the
      beginning of October, my husband Gary Braunbeck and I were involved in the Context
      convention, which went quite well. We also cowrote a novelette, "Fable Fusion", for an
      upcoming Doctor Who anthology (Short Trips: Destination Prague). The book will be out
      (we think) next March, and we hope all the Doctor Who fans out there enjoy our story.

      Strange Horizons just posted my latest poem, "Sympathy":
      http://www.strangehorizons.com/2006/20061106/snyder-p.shtml

      Earlier this month, The Town Drunk posted my humor story "Graveyard Shift", which is
      also illustrated by DE Christman:
      http://www.thetowndrunk.org/2006/snyder_graveyard_1.aspx

      "Graveyard Shift" subsequently got a very nice review over at the Tangent site:
      http://tinyurl.com/wu4a4

      For those of you who prefer paper publications, my story "Your Corporate Network and the
      Forces of Darkness" has been reprinted in Dark Jesters:
      http://www.novellopublishers.com/DarkJesters.html

      My short story "Sara and the Telecats" is available in the latest issue of Farthing; I've got to
      say the magazine has one of the coolest covers I've seen in a while:
      http://www.farthingmagazine.com/

      And last but not least, Gary won an International Horror Guild Award for Long Fiction for
      his novella Kiss of the Mudman:
      http://www.ihgonline.org/

      Happy reading,