Books, site update, and more!

  • Lucy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      I hope the summer is treating everyone well ... stay cool if you can!

      Strange Horizons recently posted my poem "Trepanation":
      http://www.strangehorizons.com/2006/20060724/snyder-p.shtml

      Also, I recently updated the look of my personal site:
      http://www.sff.net/people/lucy-snyder/

      I have a story in the recently-released anthology MASQUES V. Ray
      Bradbury, Richard Matheson, Poppy Brite, and Clive Barker also have
      work in the book, so I'm fairly geeked:
      http://shocklines.stores.yahoo.net/mavedbybwian.html

      In other news, we had a great time at Necon:
      http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n237/Lucy-S/?action=view&slideshow=true

      My story "Your Corporate Network and the Forces of Darkness" is going
      to be adapted as part of a comic book anthology. More details later!

      I'm being interviewed by SURREAL MAGAZINE. The interviewer thinks it
      should be out in the autumn issue (#6).

      And finally, I'm going to a book out in early 2007: SPARKS AND SHADOWS
      will be a softcover collection of 17 stories and 7 poems published by
      HW Press.

      See what happens when I forget to send updates for several months?

      Happy reading,