October update

  • Lucy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      I just wanted to let you know about a few new publications.

      I've got 8 entries on various topics in the new Greenwood Encyclopedia
      of Science Fiction and Fantasy; it's very, very cool:

      http://www.greenwood.com/catalog/GR2950.aspx

      At $350 a set, it's too expensive for your average reader.
      Fortunately, it's not aimed at individuals, but at libraries, and as
      such the volumes are very sturdy. So if your library has an
      acquisitions suggestions box, please spread the love and suggest they
      buy a set.

      I've also got a new humor piece, "Camp Songs: Innocent Fun or
      Diabolical Brainwashing Plot?", in the current issue of Full Unit Hookup.

      http://members.aol.com/FullUnitHookup/

      I've sold my story "Sara and the Telecats" to Farthing; it will be
      published in 2005 or 2006. Likewise, I've sold my story "Burning
      Bright" to an anthology called Beyond the Blackened Mirror, which will
      also come out in 2005 or 2006.

      And finally, I've resold my humor story "Your Corporate Network and
      the Forces of Darkness" to Escape Pod. It'll probably be a few more
      months before they can produce it, and I'm really looking forward to
      seeing what they do with it:

      http://www.escapepod.info/

      Happy reading,