site announcements

  • lucy_snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      If you haven't been by my weblog project since the first week I
      launched it, you might want to give it another visit. I've changed
      the layout considerably, and it should load more quickly, too:

      http://lucysnyder.blogspot.com/

      I am actually going to take it off Blogspot and host it on a real
      server sometime Real Soon -- I'm debating registering a domain name
      and haven't settled on the particulars yet.

      --Lucy