Site redesign

  • Lucy A. Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      I've just done a redesign of my site. I'm still tweaking things here and
      there; CSS is great, but hunting down old-style tags and replacing them all
      is not (a hazard of having a site that's been up in one incarnation or
      another for 10 years).

      At any rate, I'd appreciate it if you would take a look and let me know if
      anything's breaking or just not readable:

      http://www.sff.net/people/lucy-snyder/

      Please let me know what browser (including the version) and operating system
      you're using if you have a problem to report.

      Thanks in advance,