Strange Horizons 2004 Readers Choice Awards

  • Lucy A. Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      Hi all,

      My humor article "Installing Linux on a Dead Badger: User's Notes" won
      second place in the Articles category in Strange Horizons' 2004 Readers
      Choice Awards. You can see all the winners here:

      http://www.strangehorizons.com/2005/20050328/editorial-e.shtml

      This makes me pretty happy, especially since SH didn't have any focus on
      running humor pieces before editor David Horwich decided it struck his
      fancy.

      Now I just gotta come up with something else funny for them that doesn't
      involve the restless undead, computing, or small furry animals. I have
      extensive reserves of silliness, but it does present a challenge ...