new story

  • Lucy A. Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2004
      Hi all,

      Today I got my contributor's copy of Dark Lurkers, edited by Paul Melniczek
      and published by Double Dragon Press. The anthology contains my short story
      "So Lonely As The Grave".

      The book is also available as an Acrobat or MS Reader download; you can find
      it at Amazon:

      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1554041287/002-7222090-5604023

      I also recently signed up to write a few more entries for Greenwood
      Publishing Group's Encyclopedia of Themes in Science Fiction and Fantasy;
      that's going to be a huge set of library books and rather too expensive for
      most regular people to own, but it struck me as being a very interesting
      project. It's supposed to be released sometime in 2005.

      Happy reading,

      http://www.sff.net/people/lucy-snyder/