publications and Necon

  • lusnyde@indiana.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2001
      Hi all,

      First off, I just wanted to let you all know that I have a poem in
      _Lady Churchill's Rosebud Wristlet_ #8, which also features fiction by
      Carol Emshwiller, Eliot Fintushel, Robert Wexler, Ray Vukcevich, and
      James Sallis. You can find out more about LCRW and Small Beer Press at
      http://www.lcrw.net/lcrw/index.htm.

      Second, I have two stories in _The Midnighters Club_, a new horror
      anthology edited by Ron Horsley. I recently found out that one of
      those stories, "Through Thy Bounty", has been recommended for a Bram
      Stoker Award (woo hoo!) Right now, you can only order TMC at
      http://www.buybooksontheweb.com/description.asp?ISBN=0-7414-0632-2
      but supposedly Amazon and bn.com will start stocking the title soon.

      I think the two tales in TMC represent some of my best work to date --
      but they are also pretty gruesome and should not be read by children or
      the weak-of-stomach.

      And finally, I'll be attending The Northeastern Writers' Conference
      (http://www.campnecon.com/) in Bristol, RI in late July. Judging by
      the people who have signed up so far, it looks like it will be fun
      weekend. :-)

      Cheers,
      Lucy S.
      http://www.sff.net/people/lucy-snyder/