November update

  • Lucy A. Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2003
      Hi all,

      I've got a film review in the latest issue of Lady Churchill's Rosebud
      Wristlet. Gavin Grant puts out an incredibly classy publication, so I'm
      geeked to be back in Lady C's. You can find out more about the issue at
      http://www.lcrw.net/issues/lcrw13.htm

      I also have an article called "Finding or Creating a Writers' Workshop
      Group" up at Brady Magazine at
      http://www.bradymagazine.com/writtenword/vol1iss4/articlelist.html.

      And finally, I have an article in THE BEST OF STRANGE HORIZONS, which should
      be out in time for Christmas. This anthology will be full of some really
      excellent short fiction, essays, and poetry, and the proceeds will help keep
      STRANGE HORIZONS a healthy and free professional science fiction market.