email burps

  • lucy_snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2002
      Hi all,

      I discovered in a very unfortunate fashion that my SFF Net mail is
      flotzy -- people are getting seemingly random bounces and
      although I've been getting mail (and lots of it!) every day ... I'm not
      getting everything sent to me.

      So.

      If you send me something and don't hear back in a day or two, try
      again. The lucy-snyder@... address *is* active, and will
      remain so for the forseeable future -- it's just a bit colicky.

      Alternately, cc: me at lusnyde@..., which is a more
      reliable but less permanent address.

      Cheers,
      Lucy S.