March update

  • Lucy A. Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 10:39 AM
      Hi, all!

      I just received my copies of the first issue of FULL UNIT HOOKUP, which
      contains my poems "soft armies" and "Real Life". The magazine also features
      work by Roger Dutcher, Robert Wexler, Gavin Grant, James Sallis, and Maureen
      F. McHugh.

      For more information about FUHU, visit
      http://members.aol.com/fullunithookup/index.html

      I'll also be attending the World Horror Convention in Chicago from April 11
      through April 14th. I hope to see some of you there! For more info about
      the convention, visit http://www.whc2002.org/

      Cheers,

      http://www.sff.net/people/lucy-snyder/