Blood Magic

  • Lucy A. Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2002
      Hi all,

      I know what you've been thinking.

      You've been saying to yourself, "Self, I'd really like to get a copy of
      BLOOD MAGIC. But this download thing ... I just don't know about that. I
      wouldn't be buying something I could hold in my hands. It's all electrons.
      It lacks that certain je ne sais quoi. And what if my hard drive crashed?
      What would I do then?"

      Fear not. For the fine folks at Eggplant have released BLOOD MAGIC on
      mini-CD.

      http://www.eggplant-productions.com/jintsu/etext.asp?id=4

      The CDs are slim and are about the size of a trading card. They come with a
      cover insert, and in addition to my collection, each contains samples of
      other Jintsu e-texts. Despite their unusual size, each CD is fully playable
      on any tray-loading CD-ROM drive.

      Speculon reviewer Karina Sumner-Smith says "The quality of Lucy Snyder's
      stories presented in such an easy-to-read and professional product make this
      an ebook well worth its $3.00 price tag."

      The full review is available at
      http://www.speculon.com/jan02/bloodmagic.html

      Another review is available at
      http://knowbetter.com/ebook/reviews/detail.asp?id=124