98Devils' Field update

  • lucy_snyder
    Apr 12, 2014
      Hi all,

      The Kickstarter for my next novel, DEVILS' FIELD, is running until tomorrow night and we're hoping to make our first stretch goal. Backer rewards such as manuscript critiques and signed books are still available. The Kickstarter ends at 9pm EST Sunday.

      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stevensaus/devils-field-lucy-a-snyders-new-jessie-shimmer-nov

      If you've already backed the project, you have my deepest thanks!

      If you're not in a position to back the project, you can help out by spreading the word about the Kickstarter. These final two days are critical if we're going to meet our stretch goal.

      Thanks in advance,
      Lucy A. Snyder