75Ohioana Book Festival & Free Chimeric Machines

  • lucy_snyder
    Apr 2, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      It's been a busy week! My editor at Del Rey accepted my manuscript for SHOTGUN SORCERESS, the sequel to SPELLBENT, so the novel is on track for its October 26th release date.

      http://www.sff.net/people/lucy-snyder/shotgun.html

      I was also invited to be a Featured Author at the Ohioana Book Festival here in Columbus next month ... I'll be on panels and doing a reading, and I'll likely be participating in various TBA pre-festival activities as well.

      http://ohioanabookfestival.org/

      And finally, to celebrate CHIMERIC MACHINES winning its Stoker Award, CGP is offering the book for free on Smashwords until April 10th. Just enter the code LN79D at checkout:

      http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/12202

      Happy reading,
      Lucy