67last day for the August special on my new collection

  • lucy_snyder
    Aug 31, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      Just a quick note that today is the last day to take advantage of the publisher's special deal on my collection Chimeric Machines ... the upshot is you're getting $80 of limited-edition hardbacks for $34 if you're in the U.S. More details are at:

      http://tinyurl.com/CMspecial

      And you can order online at:

      http://tinyurl.com/ChimericMachines

      On a related note, there's a new review of the collection up at Dark Scribe Magazine:

      "Lucy Snyder's poetry collection, Chimeric Machines, gets better with every reading. The first pass hits hard. Snyder's images are stark and disturbing at times, leaving readers devastated by a shared experience of profound pain. Subsequent readings are filled with the joy of discovering the subtlety of her writing style -- rhythm and meter, the nuances of Snyder's word choices, and the way she imprints images in her readers' minds."

      You can read more at:

      http://www.darkscribemagazine.com/reviews/chimeric-machines-lucy-a-snyder.html

      Happy reading,

      Lucy