In case of mandi samiti how to fill schedule k??? Notice u/s 139(9) issued, from where to get information, as mandi. people saying they only havecavirendrasinghpokhariya
Dear CA friends, One of my client has a Pvt Ltd co incorporated in 2012. The share capital is Rs 1 Lac and loss is Rs 22000/- and there is no turnover in
I think that for simplicity of compliance of notice, the general fund appearing in b/sheet may be shown as corpus fund and non-corpus to nil in Schedule J of
This group is created and moderated by CA Ashok Seth, in Lucknow.
The opinions expressed here by any members are of their own, and the users need to verify it from their own sources. No responsibility of any sort would be taken by any members or the moderators for action taken upon any opinion expressed or information posted in this group.
CA Ashok Seth
- Jul 28, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.