PFA Case Law: R. W. Promotions P. Ltd vs. ITAT (Bombay High Court) S. 254(2)/ 260A: Pendency of an appeal filed in the High Court u/s 260A is no bar to thecadjshah
Then a fresh agreement has to be followed for the conversion clause in agreement , then proceed for the resolution for conversion of loan to Equity sharescadjshah
[image: Inline image 1] *HAPPY MORNING - HAVE A NICE DAY* *with regards,* *---* *CA. Mukesh SaranM.Com.,FCA, DISA(ICAI)Lucknow09415465330*saranfca@...saranca2002
This group is created and moderated by CA Ashok Seth, in Lucknow.
The opinions expressed here by any members are of their own, and the users need to verify it from their own sources. No responsibility of any sort would be taken by any members or the moderators for action taken upon any opinion expressed or information posted in this group.
CA Ashok Seth
- Jul 28, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.