March Raffle!

  • lucindabetts77
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 5:40 AM
      Hi Everybody,

      March just slid right past me and so did April before I noticed! I'm
      going to have to raffles this month. In the first one, I'm going to
      give away the 3-book series by Ann Rice writing as A. N. Roquelaure,
      THE CLAIMING OF SLEEPING BEAUTY, BEAUTY'S PUNISHMENT, and BEAUTY'S
      RELEASE. The books aren't new, but they've never been read. You can
      see their value if you look on Amazon.

      In the second raffle, I'm going to give away a signed copy of EROS ISLAND.

      If you want a chance to win, reply to this e-mail with your name. I'll
      pick two random winners on the 20th. Best of luck!

      And onto the news... The biggest news is that my agent just negotiated
      another 2-book deal with Kensington. I'll be writing a sequel to
      Centaur Heart (in EROS ISLAND) and THE SUPPLICANT. I've already
      started the Centaur Heart sequel. It's called A POCKET FULL OF HORSES
      right now, but these things change. The second book is called THE
      SUPPLICANT'S HAND.

      I'm told that my cover for my November release is breathtaking, but I
      haven't seen it. Amazon has a spaceholder up instead for RUNNING WILD.

      For those of you going to RT, I hope you have a blast! I won't be
      seeing you there, at least not this year.

      Hope you are all enjoying this gorgeous spring weather!