January Newsletter

  • lucindabetts77
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2008
      Hello Group:

      1) I'm posting a little early this month because there's a reader's
      choice award going on right now. Out of about 200 books, my March 2007
      release MOON SHADOW is standing in the top 10. I'd sure like to see it
      stay there, or even go higher!

      If you'd like to vote for it, go to:

      http://www.critters.org/predpoll/novelr.shtml

      You can also vote for your favorite mystery, sci-fi, book, or review site:
      http://www.critters.org/predpoll/

      The polls are open until January 15th.

      2) Also, Jennifer Yates was kind enough to interview me and I thanked
      her by tormenting her with my hilarous-ness.

      http://jennifersrandommusings.wordpress.com

      3) I received my back cover copy for RUNNING WILD, and it's gorgeous.

      BACK COVER:
      Travel to a magical desert land beyond the reach of time…a land of
      winged horses, djinns and demons, ruled by kings and queens of tribes
      forever lost, where sensual desire rules every living soul….

      A princess like no other, Shahrazad has skin the color of richest
      honey and black hair that flows like a river under the midnight moon.
      Prince Tahir is bewitched by her strange beauty—and beset by hot,
      animal lust. Risking his life to make her his, defying the Sultan to
      sweep her away, Tahir and Shahrazad vanish into a dreamworld of their
      own, on the verge of sexual pleasure so intense as to shatter their
      souls—and change them forever…

      Praise for the erotic novels of Lucinda Betts…

      "MOON SHADOW is one of the best fantasy erotic books this year."
      –Road to Romance, Reviewers Choice Award

      "Betts once again brings to her life her incredible imagination. Fans
      of the fantasy/erotic genre will be very pleased."
      --Romantic Times on THE SUPPLICANT, four-star review

      4) I'm giving away a signed copy of EROS ISLAND this month. I'll
      randomly select two people who send me an e-mail with EROS ISLAND in
      the subject line. I don't have my free copies yet, but I should have
      them any day now. Send me an e-mail by Jan 20th, and I'll put you in
      the drawing I'll hold on the 22nd.

      Good luck and go vote!

      www.myspace.com/lucindabetts *~* www.LucindaBetts.com
      MOON SHADOW, Kensington, Aphrodisia--out now!
      THE SUPPLICANT, Kensington, Aphrodisia--out now!
      EROS ISLAND, Kensington, Aphrodisia--Feb. 2008