June Newsletter

  • Lucinda Betts
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2009
      Hi Everybody,

      WHAT SHE WANTS is coming out at the end of the month. To celebrate, I'm giving away copies in several places.

      First, you might win a copy if you leave a comment at:
      http://www.aphrodisiaauthors.com/blog/

      Second, you might win a copy if you leave a comment at:
      http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=191652453&blogId=493359441

      Third, reply to this and, you might win a copy. (Please include the name you'd like to book inscribed to and the address you'd like the book sent to in the body of the response.)

      I'll be picking random winners for all three of these giveaways this weekend.

      This is what Kimberly at Coffeetime Reviews said about WHAT SHE WANTS:

      "The mystery and intrigue mixed with the hot, steamy sex to form a tale to set your blood pounding. There is no limit to Ms. Betts' imagination as she carries the reader on an adventure involving mythical creatures set in current day San Diego. This is an interesting and fun read. I highly recommend adding this book to your shelf."

      Best,
      Lucinda