April Newsletter and a Giveaway or two

  • Lucinda Betts
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2009
      Okay, to the news... I don't have much. I'm putting the finishing touches on my latest Aphrodisia release SCARLET NIGHTS. SCARLET NIGHTS is a sequel to THE SUPPLICANT. It's been pretty crazy at Kensington because I've lost my last two editors. I'm looking forward to working with my new editor. Peter has a degree in chemical engineering, and he's a romance editor. The world is an interesting place.

      For a chance to win one of my books, PURE SEX, check out the Aphrodisia blog today. (http://www.aphrodisiaauthors.com/blog/) I'll pick a random winner from the comments next weekend.

      Lastly, I'd like to congratulate all the authors who finaled in the RITA and the Golden Heart. To celebrate, I've been giving away RITA nominees on my myspace blog. I think I'll continue that tradition here. Nalini Singh won a nomination for "Mine to Possess." Reply to this newsletter and I'll pick a random winner on tax day.

      Please include your name and address in the submission so I don't have to hunt you down to mail your stuff, if you win. (I promise I do nothing with the addresses. No free literature on the clapper or adult bedwetting products!)

      And next month I'll probably have free copies of WHAT SHE WANTS to giveaway!