February Newsletter and a Giveaway

  • Lucinda Betts
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2009
      Hi Everyone,

      This is going to be the fastest newsletter ever. I'm going skiing for
      the week, and I'm heading out the door! In fact, my SO is honking the
      @#!!$ horn.

      First, you can check out my new website! It's beautiful!
      http://www.lucindabetts.com/

      Second, you can see the really ugly cover of my next release.
      http://www.amazon.com/What-She-Wants-Lucinda-Betts/dp/0758234597/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1235228085&sr=8-1

      I'm giving away two books this month, one copy of EROS ISLAND and one
      copy of THE SUPPLICANT. I'll pick a random winner for each next
      Sunday, March 1. To enter, reply to this e-mail. It'd be nice if you
      sent 1) Who you'd like the book autographed to, 2) your mailing
      address, and 3) Which book you'd prefer. That way I don't have to hunt
      down and quiz the winners. If you don't send the stuff, and you win,
      I'll hunt you down. I know not everyone likes to send their address. I
      don't do anything with them though, I promise.

      Have a great week! I know I will!
      Lucinda